Health maintenance services are provided by GP’s and NP’s at the facility through clinical assessment, care planning, case conferencing and by addressing acute unplanned need. We are also on an on-call roster and provide advice and direction to facility staff after hours.
Rights & Responsibilities
Your rights include the following
- To be treated with respect and courtesy.
- To be provided with information regarding your medical condition and options regarding treatment, so that you can make informed decisions about your medical care.
- To be given appropriate privacy.
- To expect confidentiality regarding your care.
Your responsibilities include the following.
- To give accurate information regarding your health and current medical problems.
- To be considerate of staff.